- About Me
- 4-Cimini RESPECT Agreement
- 2017-18 Welcome Packet
- Mrs. Cimini's Donors Choose Classroom Page
- Place Your Scholastic Book Order Here
- Google Classroom
- Reader & Writers
- Genius Hour Projects
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Growth Mindset
- Flexible Seating
- Central Berkshire Regional School District
- Video & Audio Recordings
- Educational Websites
- CBRSD Grade 4 Standards Based Reprt Card
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017
- Fact families flash cards.
- Khan Academy videos.
- Place Value Blocks and regrouping.
- Making the greatest and smallest numbers we can with flip charts.
- Replicating patterns with tiles.
- Peer compliments, “You’re improving!”.
- Individual thinking out loud, “I’m starting to get this!”.
- We are all experts in one way or another, and we all have a math voice!!!!
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Monday, October 2, 2017
Help students form their own learning pathways, encounter individual content, opportunities for collaboration and high-level work.
$74 still needed!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
I'd love your support! Help me help my students keep their researched based @motionmath access! $84 to go! #cbrsd https://www.donorschoose.org/project/visual-and-creative-nature-of-math/2806044/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=project&utm_campaign=twitter&rf=twitter-siteshare-2017-09-project-teacher_2362715&challengeid=404983
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
You've got a sneak peek of Mrs. Cimini's project! Make a donation to Mrs. Cimini now, and we'll apply it once the DonorsChoose.org team reviews this project.
Motion Math's visual, adaptive games to help students master the most challenging K-6 standards. Based on growth mindset research, Motion Math builds math fluency, conceptual understanding, and a love of challenge.
Students have been able to experience Motion Math during our trial period and their engagement and collaboration is astounding. Students have said to me, "Wow, I can feel my brain synapses firing! My brain is growing." Another student was so engrossed in his learning, he lost track of time, and couldn't believe that it was time to stop Math and go to Library... "But, I don't want to stop!", he said. The buzz in the room is contagious and students are excited to get started right away and experience their own math success like their classmates.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Check your email for Google Classroom updates, an inside look into your child's day, curriculum and assignments... Parents, you may need to set up a Google Account to have full access.
Students have Khan Academy accounts, they have been provided a unique username and password. Parents can use this information to sign-in to their child's account and add their parent/guardian email if they wish to receive updates. Have you entered your email...?
Sign up for Remind notifications and connect with your child's teacher...
Photo Credits: Google Images
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
You can also find this information and much more on our Classroom Blog:
- The donations just keep coming... #Craneville #4thGrade
- So, here I am again. I've started another DonorsChoose.org project and have been able to fund the first $75 of it with donations that were made after our last project had been funded. It's a small project with only $112 to go. If you can donate, thank you! If you could share with others who may like to donate and/or who could share, thank you!
- Use this link to go directly to our Classroom Page: http://bit.ly/GotClassroom
- Book Clubs orders are due by Friday 09/08/17.
- You can place your orders online at scholastic.com/bookclubs
- In case you need it, this is our class activation code: HXQF9
- Craneville Open House Tuesday, September 12th 6-8 pm.
- Craneville Picture Day Thursday, September 14th.
- CBRSD ½ day inservice release Friday, September 15th 11:30 am.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
So, here I am again. I've started another DonorsChoose.org project and have been able to fund the first $75 of it with donations that were made after our last project had been funded. It's a small project with only $112 to go. If you can donate, thank you! If you could share with others who may
like to donate and/or who could share, thank you!
Saturday, September 2, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
My heart is glowing and the warmth of a child and a book and a environment to read leaves me speechless...