Universal Design for Learning #UDL
- About Me
- 4-Cimini RESPECT Agreement
- 2017-18 Welcome Packet
- Mrs. Cimini's Donors Choose Classroom Page
- Place Your Scholastic Book Order Here
- Google Classroom
- Reader & Writers
- Genius Hour Projects
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Growth Mindset
- Flexible Seating
- Central Berkshire Regional School District
- Educational Websites
- CBRSD Grade 4 Standards Based Reprt Card
- 2017-18 Random Name Picker
- #UDL Graduate Class || Re-Envisioning Education || My Educator Notes and Take Aways
- #UDLing In the Classroom - Reflections of a 4th Grade Teacher
Monday, January 29, 2018
Sunday, January 14, 2018
"It was never about him. It was about one body moving together for one common goal. We challenge people to better themselves and raise the standards."
Monday, December 18, 2017
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017
- Fact families flash cards.
- Khan Academy videos.
- Place Value Blocks and regrouping.
- Making the greatest and smallest numbers we can with flip charts.
- Replicating patterns with tiles.
- Peer compliments, “You’re improving!”.
- Individual thinking out loud, “I’m starting to get this!”.
- We are all experts in one way or another, and we all have a math voice!!!!
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Monday, October 2, 2017
Help students form their own learning pathways, encounter individual content, opportunities for collaboration and high-level work.
$74 still needed!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
I'd love your support! Help me help my students keep their researched based @motionmath access! $84 to go! #cbrsd https://www.donorschoose.org/project/visual-and-creative-nature-of-math/2806044/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=project&utm_campaign=twitter&rf=twitter-siteshare-2017-09-project-teacher_2362715&challengeid=404983